Certificates GOST-R, GOST-U, Custom Union Declaration
INSPEKTA SLOVAKIA, a.s., carries out activities in providing GOST-R and GOST-U certificates and also Custom Union (CU) Declaration to support exports to former CIS countries.
Our company has been operating in this area since 1992, when it handled its first business case making use of contacts created by employees of the Moscow branch of the former IINSPEKTA, a.s.
Our company has helped and continues to help in obtaining the needed certificates and declarations for the export to the Russian Federation and other countries of the former CIS in various food and non-food commodities (e.g. beer, malt, furniture, televisions, pressure vessels, oil pumps, packer's glass, electric wiring, household equipment, coating materials for dust-free floors, shelving systems and so on).
Over time we expanded our portfolio to include services related to GOST-U certificates for the export of specified goods to Ukraine.
The arrangement of the certificate or declaration requires individual approach according to the type of customer, the type of goods and the manner in which the certificate is to be issued. Transition period is currently going on, during which some previous certification procedures are cancelled and new ones are put into life. Therefore each application for a certificate or declaration is consulted with our partners in Russia.
In general, a certificate or declaration can be issued for:
- one-time delivery,
- multiple and long-term supply,
Documents necessary for issuing of the certificate or declaration are:
- producer information (name of the company, address and other contact and identification information);
- name of the product (including type, model and brand)
- catalogue, instruction manual,
- technical description of the product and photos;
- certificates ISO, TUV, CE and other (if available);
- exported quantity (in respective supply, period of delivery, etc.);
- custom code (HS code), number and the text of the contract (if already available).
All these documents must be submitted in Russian or English.
Method of payment:
For more specific information please contact the relevant department of INSPEKTA SLOVAKIA, a.s., Phone: +421 2 555 733 71, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- individual for each business case;
- payment is made in advance in every case based on a pro forma invoice;
- the certificate is issued only after the payment is credited to the account.